From the South:
- Take Highway 5 North over the Oregon border and exit the freeway at Exit 30, (Medford).
- Make a left turn at the end of the exit ramp (towards Medford/Jacksonville), immediately get into the middle lane (towards Jacksonville).
- Stay in the middle lane and continue to go straight (crossing Hwy 99, a RR overpass, Sage Road) and the road (now Rossanley) will narrow to two lanes and the speed limit will increase to 55 mph. Stay on the road for about 2 miles, until it dead ends at Hanley Road (the first stop sign).
- Make a right onto Hanley Road, go about 2 miles until you reach the next stop sign (flashing light) at Beall Lane.
- Make a left onto Beall Lane.
- Go about 1 mile, up a slight incline, and Beall Lane will dead end at Old Stage Road (another stop sign).
- Turn right onto Old Stage Road.
- The Willows will be on your left, 200 yds. down. We are directly across from a green, 4 mile marker, and the second driveway after you pass Winterbrook Lane. Follow a long tree-lined drive up the hill to the large white house. Entrance is under the Porte Cocherre.
From the North:
- Take Exit 40 (Gold Hill/Jacksonville) off Hwy 5 South (about 15 miles South of Grants Pass). This exit is hard to see, so watch carefully.
- At the end of the exit ramp (stop sign) make a right turn, towards Jacksonville, you are now on Old Stage Road.
- The road will fork in about two blocks and you will stay to the left, immediately passing a trailer park and the Laurel Hill Golf Course.
- Follow the slightly winding road along the base of the West Hills, for exactly 7 miles from the Highway exit ramp.
- The Willows will be on your right, directly across from a green, 4 mile marker. If you reach Winterbrook on your right or Beall Lane on your left, you have just passed The Willows.
Create Your Own Day Spa…Specializing in a Couple’s Spa Experience!
In keeping with the Willows reputation for pampering your senses, when you and your loved one visit the Mansion, soothe, heal and beautify your bodies and spirits with the wonders of an individual or “Couple’s Spa Experience.” See More...