Summer Weddings Only: June 1 through September 30, 2014, ONLY
MAXIMUM NUMBER 200 PEOPLE
2014 Inclusive wedding packages for a minimum of 100 people include:
- The Willows grounds are available from 10 am to 10 pm on Fridays and Saturdays, and 11am to 7 pm on Sunday 1, for your six-hour ceremony/reception event.
- Use of The Willows grounds for a two-hour rehearsal during the week prior to the wedding (subject to availability). There are three unique settings on our five-acre property for groups of 100+, so the event can move to take advantage of different vistas—including a panoramic view of the entire Rogue Valley.
- Dressing rooms for the bride and her attendants an
- d another for the groom and his men.
- DJ service for four hours during ceremony, dinner and dancing (exterior amplified music must conclude on Saturday by 9:30 pm and Sunday by 7:00 pm.)2
- Enough tables, white padded chairs, and linens for your entire event: a wedding arch, and single top (black or white) round floor-length table linens, colored organza table toppers, and 42” silver trumpet vases and/or 12” silver mint julep vases are all part of the package.
- Bar arrangements:
- Bar set up (all drinks of beer and wine will be charged as taken, or a corkage fee will be assessed) Beers $2-4+ depending upon our cost, white wine $4-5+, red wine $5+ per glass, depending upon our cost.
- A sparkling wine toast (or sparkling cider) will be poured for each of the guests, included.
- A beautiful, professionally decorated two or three-tier wedding cake (in your choice of flavors & shapes—square or round) with fondant or butter cream frosting.
All-inclusive price is $49.00 per person (for a minimum of 100 guests)3
To book your wedding at The Willows call 541-665-3020
1. Set-up time may be expanded earlier, if all the rooms at the inn have been booked by the wedding party. Allotted time for ceremony & reception: 6 hours
2. Includes a lavaliere for ceremony and wireless mic for toasting. The all-inclusive price does not include a gratuity for the DJ.
3. For each 10 additional people, over the minimum of 100 people, the price will be an additional $49 per person, which decreased for each 10 persons over, up to 150. If the number falls below 100 people, the price per person will increase incrementally to cover the fixed costs of the event to meet the $4,900 minimum.