Evening – Weekend Weddings
Summer Weddings: June through September
Maximum Number of 200 Guests
2016 Inclusive wedding packages for a minimum of 80 guests include:
- The Willows grounds are available from 10 am to 10 pm on Fridays and Saturdays, and 11am to 7 pm on Sunday 1, for your six-hour ceremony/reception event.
- Use of The Willows grounds for a two-hour rehearsal during the week prior to the wedding (subject to availability). There are three unique settings on our five-acre property for groups of 100+, so the event can move to take advantage of different vistas—including a panoramic view of the entire Rogue Valley.
- Dressing Rooms for the bride and her attendants and another for the groom and his men (inn rooms are not available for wedding preparations).
- DJ Service for five hours during ceremony, dinner and dancing (exterior amplified music must conclude on Friday and Saturday by 9:30 pm and on Sunday by 7:00 pm.)2
- Enough tables, white padded chairs, and linens for your entire event: a wedding arch, and single top (black or white) round floor-length table linens, colored organza table toppers, and 42” silver trumpet vases and/or 8” silver mint julep vases are all part of our package.
- Bar Arrangements:
- Bar set up is included with bar snacks. All drinks of beer and wine will be charged as taken, or a corkage fee will be assessed (if you choose to supply your own wine). Pricing for drinks: $2 for 12 oz domestic beer longnecks (Coors, Budweiser, Miller), white wine for $4, red wine for $5 per 5 oz glass. We proudly serve local and regional wines.
- A sparkling wine toast (or sparkling cider) will be poured for each of the guests and is included.
- A beautiful, simply decorated two or three-tier wedding cake (in your choice of flavors & shapes—square or round) with fondant or butter cream frosting.
- An Event Coordinator will schedule a preliminary meeting to discuss your event, and insure that your rehearsal, ceremony and reception stay on the timeline you develop. Her services include 10 hours of wedding coordination.
All-inclusive price is $7,000 (for a minimum of 80 guests)3
To book your wedding at The Willows call 541-665-3020
1. Set-up time may be expanded earlier, if all the rooms at the inn have been booked by the wedding party. Allotted time for ceremony & reception: 6 hours
2. Includes a lavaliere for ceremony and wireless mic for toasting. The all-inclusive price does not include a gratuity for the DJ.
3. For guests over the minimum of 80 people, the price will be an additional $50 charge per person. If the number falls below 80 people, the price per person will increase incrementally to cover the fixed costs of the event to meet the $7,000 minimum.