Evening – Weekend Weddings
Afternoon or Evening
Summer Weddings: June through October
Maximum Number of 200 Guests
2016 wedding packages include:
- The Willows grounds are available from 10 am to 10 pm on Fridays and Saturdays, and 11 am to 7 pm on Sunday, for your six-hour ceremony/reception event.
- Use of The Willows grounds for a two-hour rehearsal during the week prior to the wedding (subject to availability). There are three unique settings on our five-acre property for groups of 100+, so the event can move to take advantage of different vistas—including a panoramic view of the entire Rogue Valley.
- Dressing Rooms for the bride and her attendants and another for the groom and his men (NOTE: inn rooms are not available for wedding preparations).
- Enough tables and white padded chairs for your entire event.
- Bar Arrangements: Licensed Willows staff must serve any alcohol for your event. You may purchase beer or wine from us at reasonable rates, and the alcohol service is under OLCC regulations. All alcohol must be served by licensed Willows staff once it is brought onto the property. Any unlicensed alcohol will confiscated and then returned on the day following the event. Service is limited to Beer or Wine only.
- An Event Coordinator is strongly recommended for all events. You may bring your own, or use one of ours for a fee.
Prices begin as low as $3.500
To book your wedding at The Willows call 541-665-3020