All-Inclusive Morning Wedding
Outdoor Summer Weddings: June through October,
Mornings only. All Summer Events must conclude by 2 PM
MAXIMUM NUMBER of 80 PEOPLE
Indoor Weddings, Year-Round, Nov 1 to May 1, limit: maximum 50 persons
Morning or Evening, to begin after 10 AM and conclude by 7 PM
TOTAL PRICE: $5,000.00 for 40 people includes*:
- The Willows Beautiful Grounds, with ponds, waterfalls, a floating pergola, and flowering gardens for a Four-Hour Period, the ceremony/reception event must conclude by 2:00 pm.
- Use of The Willows grounds/public rooms for a Two-Hour Rehearsal, during the week prior to the wedding (subject to availability).
- Dressing Rooms: one for the bride and her attendants and another for the groom and his men are available the day of the event until 2:00 pm.
- Three Outdoor Restrooms (no porta-potties at this venue!)
- Programmed Music during ceremony, buffet and dancing (no amplified music allowed outdoors) Other music may be programmed and played on our Bose iPod docking stereo—no outside music during winter/fall/spring.
- Tables, Chairs, and Linens to accommodate your entire event, a wedding arch, and single top (black or white) table linens and napkins.
- Bar Service with mimosas includes: one champagne/sparkling cider toast, and additional champagne/sparkling cider for mixing with assorted breakfast juices.
- A two or three-tier Wedding Cake (choice of flavors) with fondant or butter cream frosting, with simple decor (or individual cupcakes)
- A Gourmet Buffet Breakfast for each person to include: fruit selections, juices, one egg dish and one potato dish along with one breakfast meat, and assorted breakfast pastries. The menu is Chef’s choice. If it is an indoor wedding, the buffet style meal is the chef’s seasonal choice: with one appetizer, one salad or soup, one meat dish, one side dish and one vegetable dish.
- Bouquet and Table flowers: “seasonal flowers” for each table, in silver or glass vases, one bridal bouquet, and one boutonniere for the groom of similar.
- Three Hours of Professional Photography, and a high resolution DVD disc of all the photos taken (NOTE: PHOTOGRAPHY IS NOT INCLUDED FOR FRIDAY/SATURDAY WEDDINGS).
- Our Event Coordinator will schedule a preliminary meeting to discuss your event, and insure that your rehearsal, ceremony and reception stay on the timeline you develop.
To book your wedding at The Willows call 541-665-3020
*Additional persons, over the 40 allotted, are charged at a rate of $40 per person. Adults and any children, who require a chair for the service, and a place setting for the meal, are considered part of the total person count.