The Elopement Package
The 2016 Elopement Wedding
May be held Year Round, for a maximum of 10 people
no Saturdays May 1 to October 15
May be held indoors or outdoors
- The Willows grounds and indoor public rooms are available from 10 am to 10 pm for your four-hour ceremony/reception event (beginning with the arrival of the invited guests).
- A dressing room for the bride and her attendants and another dressing room for the groom and his men.
- Programmed music* during ceremony and dinner (no amplified music allowed outdoors)
- A non-denominational minister to conduct your custom-tailored ceremony.
- Tables and chairs to accommodate your event and single top (black or white) table linens.
- Champagne Toast
- Seasonal table flowers, one bridal bouquet, and one groom’s boutonnière.
- A beautifully decorated two or three-tiered wedding cake (choice of flavors & colors) with fondant or butter cream frosting.
- A 3-course table d’hote dinner for the bride and groom and up to 8 guests.
- Professional Photographer for 2 hours and a CD of all the photos.
- An overnight stay for the bride and groom in the best available room at contract signing, including breakfast en suite in the morning. (3 PM check-in, 11 AM check-out). (For a DESTINATION Wedding add $150-200, + 1% tax, for each additional room needed for your 8 guests).
For a Two-Person Wedding - Prices are as low as $1,800 which includes overnight accommodation,
minister, cake, photographer, & champagne toast.
To book your wedding at The Willows call 541-665-3020